Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Up or down?

Morning

I'm deep in a black hole right now. Standing on a ledge somewhere between the bottom and the top.
I'm hoping to start climbing back out instead of sliding down any further.

It's time to start using my blog again and hope it can shed some light on my crap.

Noon

I made it to the gym today, and i actually felt more energised whilst doing my circuit. I have also been doing well with the water today, and actually, come to think of it.....winter last year saw me struggling with my water input and also with my weightloss (although not as bad as this time)


Evening

Hmmm, not much fat dribbles out of skinless chicken thigh. I bought a sandwich press a few weeks ago and have had fun seeing all the fat run out of things like sausages and steak.....but like i said, hardly anything comes out of skinless chicken thigh and the colour of it is different.

What have i done today to make me feel proud?
Made my water intake. I've drunk more water today than i have in the last 2 months
I had no coke zero yesterday.

Remember: I can change my world.

xoxo
Thamlore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels