Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

December challenge

Description

To Get no more than 5 red crosses

Week beginning 1st: xxxxxxx

Week beginning 7th:  xxxxxxx

Week beginning 14th: xxxxxxx

Week beginning 21st: xxxx xxx

Week beginning 28th:  xxxxxxx

NB: Red crosses are for days that i have been bad with my calories and exercising. Yellow are for free days ( christmas, boxing day and New years Eve).




Loss for the month.....3.0kg :-

Week Four: -4th Dec 09-1.0

Week Five: -11th Dec 09-1.6

Week Six: -18th Dec 09-0.8

Week Seven: -24th Dec 09-0.6

Week Eight: -31st Dec 09-+1.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels