Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Challenge - wk 5 and 6 - done and dusted.

Being slack again i know. That plus only just getting my phone and net back online after the feral child next door decided it would be fun to damage the phone cables at the end of our street.

Start weight 128.3kg
1st weigh in 127.8kg
2nd weigh in 126.1kg
3rd weigh in 125.8kg
4th weigh in 125.3kg
5th weigh in 126.2kg
6th weigh in 125.3kg

I had a GAIN of 900g in week five and a loss of 900g in week six which gives me a final total loss of 3kg.

Exercise....how did that go?
Exercise was still not an issue. The group bootcamp we did this time was the Cancer Councils Relay for life.
No problems here

Nutrition....how did that go?
I fell in a hole. I managed to dust myself off up until the weekend of week five but than i spent all weekend seesawing back and forwards between being a good little thamlore and being a naughty one

Motivation....how did that go?
As with the above i was all over the shop. Torn between ' you're in the final days, pull your finger out' and 'i give up, i can't be stuffed' I admit it, i crumbled.....damn it.

Overall, i'm lucky i managed to lose the 900g i put on.

However
the numbers i am proud of - drumroll please.....................
Weight as stated above, -3.0kgs
Arms -2.5cms
Bust -5.5cms
Waist -11 cms
Hips -6 cms
Thigh-0.5cm
Grand total of 25.5cms
And i did drop a dress size. I'm very happy with that

All that is left now is to wait for my bio age test results

xoxo
Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels