Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, August 31, 2007

The weight war!

Well i have lost another 400g this week. That makes 13.9 all up. But i made a little mistake when putting in my check in and by placing a 1 instead of a 5 - talking to my children at the same time, must be a bad multi-tasking day today, and now my stats say -------> I WISH it was real. But i hate it saying this when i haven't earnt it. I was once going to record my previous days weight as i woke up with TTOTM bloat. But i couldn't do it. You think....no one will know. But lying to yourself just doesn't work anymore, i am too old for that now.
Do you know i feel like i have already won my weight war. It is just how long it takes that needs to be decided on. The more i be good, the faster it will happen, the more bad times i have, the longer it takes. But it will be won, i have no doubt.


Have fun.
Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels