Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Motivation

Someone kick me in the butt! No i mean it. I am diddling around. I have sat on the edge of the wagon before but i can't get myself to jump on now. All i am doing is running beside it.
I know nobody can make everything better, but i am hoping that something that someone says will resonate with me and help me pull myself together. So people, please tell me what i am fighting for! I am drowning here. I am constantly feeling that i am failing at something, and when i focus properly i know that this is it! I am just finding it hard to focus. Life keeps interupting! Does anyone ever feel like this. I knos that i am not lost, just misplaced, but i need to find my path!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels