Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Four Months????

Ouch.
I didn't realise it had been 4 months since my last blog. Bad girl.


What to say, what to say................................. Nothing good. I really have been a bad girl.
As of this moment i haven't stepped foot in the gym for a month. I should've known that not checking in everyday could lead to that happening. It started of as an excuse as i also started studying 4 weeks ago to try and get some qualifications which may one day lead to my first job (yayyy)
My excuse was that there was my course day, and then my shopping day, and then hump day - which for the past 3 months i have been taking off, and my hubby uses the car for work on Mondays.....................One thing after another and they are ALL excuses!, and BS ones at that.
Once the kids start back at school i will need to push myself to get back in the gym. I feel really disgusting in my own body because it has been neglected.

Food i hear you say?
Well thats worse than ever too. Some times - and i do stress SOME times, i manage to eat healthily and have a good day, but i seem to have developed an addiction to binging (a problem i didn't suffer too much with before). The word No has disappeared from my vocab. I was managing to keep my food at least 75-25 in favour of good eating when i went to the gym but now it's reversed. I feel like crap. I constantly feel bloated and dirty and..........................................................................................................
Urghhhhh.

I need to get back on track. I plan on paying for at least the first years membership when CK finally goes paid. (how the site turns out will determine if i pay for subsequent years).
I need to get things moving again so that i don't waste my money dithering about


Now for the numbers. It seems - depending on the day that i have put on 7 - 10kg. As for clothing sizes....the last time i was doing the right thing was the end of my 6 week challenge and i managed to fit into a size 20 - just. I am again a size 22, and only just at that. My clothing is definitely on the tight size.

Anyway. I need all the buttkicks you can send my way, and the 2 places to start are my water consumption and planning.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels