Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Do a little dance

WOOHOO.......................WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So i weighed in today, and i am finally away from the 140's yayyyyyyyyyyy
Doing the dance of joy. Actually to register 10kg with CK i need to lose another 100g, but when i signed up i didn't realise you could put in the hundred grams (I was 149.4) so i rounded it, down because it was below the 5. So in my heart i know i've lost 10.3kg and that's important to me. I rarely made it to 10kg when i've tried before.

Just to remind myself, although i started seriously when i found CK 7 weeks ago, i was working towards this since Oct last year. I started swimming twice a week and the 10,000 steps program all by myself. Must have been a funny sight to my poor hubby to find me walking backwards and forwards in the lounge. I had read about needing 10,000 steps per day to be active enough and seeing as i clocked in at 145kg i knew i needed to at least make a start, even though i wasn't yet ready for a lifestyle change at that juncture.

When i found mention of the CK site on the net i had not been doing this for about four months, so this came along when i really needed it.

Hey that means i've lost nearly 16kg since Oct last year.

What IS important to me though is that i have been living a healthy lifestyle for 7 weeks now and i am feeling great! Even been drinking a cup of green tea every day and let me tell you -yuck!

Well, gotta fly, got to make a start on the next 10kg.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels