Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Today i cried......Happy tears

Wow...............................
So 2 days ago i started a step DVD and thought to myself -self, do fifteen mins every 2 days at the low intensity range recommended, ie the floor.

So i did that on Wednesday, on top of my at least half hour walking.
Then i did it again on Thursday, so i was feeliong pretty good about myself. I even checked my pulse after the 15mins to make sure everything was right there. Yep all OK.
Today after checking in and finding i had lost another kilo i felt motivated enough to go again using the lowest part of my step. WOW o WOW!!!
I started crying happy tears when i realised i had gotten through 12 mins of it with 3 mins left. My muscles were aching, sweat was streaming down my face(something which didn't happen the previous 2 times)and i started breathing harder after only a couple of mins. My pulse check told me i was right at the top of my ok range, i cooled down, drank some water and even now feel so euphoric.

I just can't believe i cried without being sad, FOR MYSELF! What is this thing i am feeling.....pride? I can't get rid of my smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels