Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Self sabotage

Well, the heading sums it up quite well, i had a bad BAD weekend. Too many social activites which i couldv'e handled better but didn't. Take away food and calorie heavy wine has registered on the scales like i new it would. 1.5kgs in a weekend. I think that such a heavy gain means that some of last weeks weight loss was fluid. I don't weigh in till Friday so i am hoping to lower that number down to 1kg.
My worst fear is that little by little i am slipping off the wagon. I don't want to fall back into old habits but i am having a few more treats now than i was when i started. I don't know if this bodes ill or if it was because i started so gung ho and so strict and we all know it can't continue like that for too long.
I also didn't have a lot of time for entering data into my food diary last week. So where as in the last few weeks i'd work out if i could afford my treat, last week i just ate mostly healthy, had the treats without doing the math, so i guess it could be a bit of both.
Jeez i really hate TTOTM, it really knocked me out of whack. I need a plan for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels