Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Monday, May 28, 2007

My weekend

Hi everyone.
Well i have had an ok weekend. Due to too much life things going on i have only eaten 1500 cals over the weekend when i am supposed to have 2000 per day. You know where that got me, so dizzy in the shower i had to go and lay on the bed for 10mins feeling like i was going to pass out. And i didn't even have that 10 mins to spare.

Because of being too busy the only food i could get my hands on was stuff i didn't want to put in my body. Note to self, restock pantry with healthier food. I haven't had time to shop properly either. I am having another busy weekend this week too so i am going to plan better for this weekend, planning is my friend.

On the positive side, i have been plodding along waiting for my 'click' moment. I have had this moment only once before and it was the time i was most sucessful. I still haven't found it. I DON'T NEED IT!. When i have had a snack i haven't been worried, just worked the cals in to my diary and made sure i exercised a bit more if i was a little over my cal budget. Everybody says, 'It's a lifestyle change". But it felt like a saying, nothing more. Now though i am starting to get it. The 'click' moment is just that - a moment. This feels like my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels