Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nothing much

Just uploading my before piccies. It's scary but it needs to be done.
I need constant reminding of what i am here to do. The photo's makes me see the real me which i've been deluding myself about. Too late to go back now, it's Done.
It's really needed right now as i am slipping slowly but surely into old bad eating habits. But i can't do this anymore. I need to remember how nice it is to clasp my fingers and feel how much thinner they are. I know 10kgs isn't the only thing that has helped this that it is also the fact i have less fluid retention due to eating less salt.
what other things do i need to remember? I don't know, too many things. I do feel positive though even though my motivation is low, weird!
So hopefully if i have done everything right you will be able to see my before photos. Sorry for the late night ramblings. No need to comment.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels