Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Utter misery

Well i had an ok weekend. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad. But now i am in utter misery. I have a massive toothache and it is killing me. I have even resorted to taking panadol and i never take pills. I know i am going to hit my daily water amount today as i am drinking it like a mad woman, holding it in my mouth to numb the nerves until it warms up. My stomach is screaming at me because it is starving and all i could force down was a dry piece of toast. It's my fault it's acting up. Shouldn't have had those sweet alcoholic drinks on the weekend. Now i am paying big time. Can someone come and put me to sleep? I'd like to wake up next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels