Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Good vibes.

Dang i feel good. I've had a great day both food and exercise wise. Just finished off my first week of C25K That's 2 positive checks against my list. I've tightened the belt so to speak in regards to what i am doing, going back to what i did exercise wise in the beginning so i'm not sure if i'll start the second week of C25K. Out has come the exercise vids and the old platform step. Although i gained 500g this week and i am still baouncing around the same mark- very sure i am just maintaining, i have lost in the inches department. Almost a quarter off everything My calves are very tight this week as a result of all that running i am sure, they really hate me right now. I've come up with something for next year.... in my sig i am going to have a 2007 weight loss total and then start from scratch for 2008. That way the 0 weightloss will eat at me and hopefully push me further. I have said no to all the little naughties today, something i am very proud of seeing as i lost the ability to say that word for quite a while now. And if by chance you happen to see my sig in the new year and find there is no 2007/2008 total, you'll know i became a scardy cat and chickened out. Either way, i will be here next year


Tham


The list

A 10 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.-------I could do this before but haven't been on this dreaded machine in 3 months.
B 20 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
C 30 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
D 1st week of C25K
E 2nd week of C25K
F 3rd week of C25K
G 4th week of C25k
H 5th week of C25K
I 6th week of C25K
J 7th week of C25K
K 8th weeks of C25K
L 9th week of C25K
M 10% of weightloss reached
N 20% of weight loss reached
O 30% of weightloss reached
P 10 mins straight of Tae bo.
Q 20 mins straight Tae bo.
R 30 mins straight of Tae bo.


EDIT I earned my big thumbs up for 10 mins on the cross trainer today. Got my heart rate up to 178 and i was going to try and push on to 20 mins but for the last half minute my knees kept acting like jelly.Oh well, 1 step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels