Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Monday, December 3, 2007

My new checklist.

Well my mojo is flowing slightly higher than it has been in months but it's still not in full swing. So i've come up with a check list-idea pilfered from a friend Hopefully checking things off will help with this. I must add i am using this in regards to exercise not mini goals. Although i do way more exercise now then i did at the start of the year i am starting to feel i am not pushing myself hard enough. I'm a little sporadic, and usually stick to the same things so my body needs a shakeup. I was going to wait and put these down as new years resolutions but why wait.....So here goes.

A 10 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.-------I could do this before but haven't been on this dreaded machine in 3 months.
B 20 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
C 30 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
D 1st week of C25K
E 2nd week of C25K
F 3rd week of C25K
G 4th week of C25k
H 5th week of C25K
I 6th week of C25K
J 7th week of C25K
K 8th weeks of C25K
L 9th week of C25K
M 10% of weightloss reached
N 20% of weight loss reached
O 30% of weightloss reached
P 10 mins straight of Tae bo.
Q 20 mins straight Tae bo.
R 30 mins straight of Tae bo.

I'll probably add to this as i started to check things off. Well hopefully.

Edit I did the first session of C25k. I feel great, ankles are a little sore but not too much and i sweated like a pig My dog nearly put me off though, between trying to jump on me as i went and emitting obnoxious odours
Just realised i have already reached 1 goal without realising it. I'm looking to get down to 65. 149-65=84. 10% of that being 8.4. Yay me.


Xoxo
Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels