Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

A free woman.

So last Friday saw me get the ok to be free of my arm brace. My tendon is almost fully healed and i have only 1 more appointment which is in 2 weeks just to check on the strength of my hand. I am now allowed back in the pool and i've been told i can start using my hand weights again, as long as i start off small. The best thing is not wearing the brace at night. Sleeping next to hubby is like sleeping with a furnace and my arm gets so sweaty. I can make a fist and everything but i am surprised so see how i can't make it as tight as the other hand so there's work to be done there.

Lately i have been seriously considering doing boot camps in the new year so i thought i'd take myself down to a private quiet beach to see how i'd go. Um yeahhhhh no So not ready. I got my heart rate right up, usually at 160-180 but i had to keep stopping and starting. I couldn't keep myself going. I was a bit scared with my HR hitting 180, i figure the 160 area was a great position though so it's time to get focused on cardio. I'm going to restart the C25K program this week. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels