Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weigh in day tomorrow

I am sooooo nervous and want to be supergood today.I don't think i have had 2 losses in a row for such a long time now.
I have some steamcleaning to do so i am not going to have much time to eat so for when i do i'll need to find something a little more filling cal wise but low on the sodium.
I have found the reduced fat feta cheese lately but that can be a little high on the sodium side, but i crumble it up to have it over salads and it is very yummy.
Since i have been trying low sodium i am finding my fat and carb intake is fairly low but i am getting good protein. Maybe this has something to do with why my arms and legs felt weak at Mondays body combat class. I thought i was tired but now i realise it was weakness. That could've been from the heat....37ish or the fact i drank 2 glasses of milk during the day and i find milk doesn't normally sit well with me. (Plus it wasn't skim) The more water i poured in the iller i felt.
There was no combat last week due to labor day and none next week due to easter. i tell you, last week i was having withdrawls...everytime i heard a song played during class all i could think of was the movements that needed to be done. I am expecting the same this week.

It has still been a low exercise week but i will be changing that next week. I just wanted to see what the maths could do and now i hope to incorperate the exercise and put on like i have done in the past.

Sorry for the ramble.
I'm off now
Thamlore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels