Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF

Well, not really. It's been an ok week.
Monday was great. I had steamed veg for dinner before my combat class and i am not sure if it was the weather or no-not just the veg as i have done that before, but i had a great class. I was watching the thin woman in front of me and picturing myself thin and then punching her in the head (Sorry to her as it wasn't personal) The class room also has some posters hanging and i focused on the one with number 65 - although that is my goal weight for now, i wont be sure until i get there.. Back to point......i was as sweaty and tired as i normally am but it was a good tired and i felt i had worked harder for it. My upper arms even felt it the next day which hasn't been the case in a while.

Tuesday and Wednesday were normal....Thursday was a little bit bad salt wise but i managed to weigh in this week back in the 33's..Bye Bye choccie bunnies

Next week Ness and i plan on going to a once off Boxing class on Wednesday so i have pushed back Wednesdays things to Monday and wont be going to combat.. It's a good thing the evil energiser bunny wasn't going to be there anyway.

Well i'll let you know how i go.....It's a little bit scary.

Thamlore
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels