Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Monday, May 12, 2008

To blog or not to blog!

Well that is the question isn't it.
I have been just hanging about....sometimes filling in the food diary, but mostly not but it has been a long time since i have blogged.
I'm going through the motions but have no spark.
Ohh, and i have just realised that 2 days ago marked the end of my first year at CK. Yayy me. But i hoped for so much more. It has been such a struggle to get here and now i need to come up with some sort of mojo booster to help me have a better second year.
My first plan of attack....Blogging more. Though what to blog about when i have the same old , same old nothing happens day. I'm guessing this has something to do with my low motivation as well.

I have been taking a once a week body combat class for a few months now......which is something i would never have considered doing when i first started and now on top of this i am getting ready to start body pump as well. 2 classes! My muscles are very scared with my brain just thinking about it. They have created flabby bingo wings to hide in LOL, well that's my excuse anyway.

i got to week 8 of C25K and then just kind of slacked off. I'm going to have to get back on track with that but........
I need to stop focusing on the past and head for the future. Don't know how i am going to do that. No outstounding revelations yet.

I guess i should be proud that i can at least maintain, try to focus on the kilos i HAVE lost and not just the ones i have left to lose.





Thamlore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels