Well that is the question isn't it.
I have been just hanging about....sometimes filling in the food diary, but mostly not but it has been a long time since i have blogged.
I'm going through the motions but have no spark.
Ohh, and i have just realised that 2 days ago marked the end of my first year at CK. Yayy me. But i hoped for so much more. It has been such a struggle to get here and now i need to come up with some sort of mojo booster to help me have a better second year.
My first plan of attack....Blogging more. Though what to blog about when i have the same old , same old nothing happens day. I'm guessing this has something to do with my low motivation as well.
I have been taking a once a week body combat class for a few months now......which is something i would never have considered doing when i first started and now on top of this i am getting ready to start body pump as well. 2 classes! My muscles are very scared with my brain just thinking about it. They have created flabby bingo wings to hide in LOL, well that's my excuse anyway.
i got to week 8 of C25K and then just kind of slacked off. I'm going to have to get back on track with that but........
I need to stop focusing on the past and head for the future. Don't know how i am going to do that. No outstounding revelations yet.
I guess i should be proud that i can at least maintain, try to focus on the kilos i HAVE lost and not just the ones i have left to lose.
Who am i?
- I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.
- ► 2009 (40)
- Tip 14 - Good food.
- Tip 13 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 12- Move more
- Tip 11 - Good food.
- Tip 10- Motivation and mindset
- Tip 9 - move more
- Tip 8 - Good food
- Day 7 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 6 - Move more
- Tip 5 - Good Food
- Tip 4 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 3 - Move more
- Tips 1 and 2.
- To blog or not to blog!
- ▼ May (14)