Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2 of a 6 week challenge

I should have blogged this yesterday but i was quite busy.

I joined my local contours 6 week challenge which started yesterday. And boy did i get off to a good start. I'm in the evening of my second day and i am bang on the right cals...now just to keep focused until i go to bed.

My main goal for this challenge is to see it through. I've been too wishy washy for the last year. I haven't stuck with any good eating habits. Now it's only day 2 but i am trying to stay positive. I'm not usually one for the warm fuzzy motivational thoughts. It has always seemed to hokey for me but i am willing to try anything....whatever it takes to get me moving in a downwards motion again.

I've upped my weights again, and boy - o - boy do my thighs hurt.

Till next time
Louise
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels