Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 9 of 6WC

Day 9 of 6WC

So it was weigh and measure day.
I'm down 1.5kg and 9cms.

And the best thing is that i am still feeling motivated. I've gone back to the eating 5-6 times a day rule - 3 meals, 2-3 snacks. I don't really feel hungry, but my problem has always been snacking because i am bored so i still have to watch out for that.
I had a good session at the gym.....i'm halfway through my daily water intake, so all in all life is feeling good for me.
Oh, i did have a pessamistic moment when i overheard someone had lost 1.9kg. But i told that inner demon to shut the hell up as i had just had a week to be proud of and got a good result as a reward.

I know it can't be the same everyweek.....i'm hoping for 4cms next week. I don't think that is too much to hope for.

Thamlore
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels