Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The end of the week

Well i've done OK this week. Nothing special but i'm not 'in the zone' so i cant complain. A Small loss, which is better than the gains of norm.

I've signed up for my local contours 6 week challenge again.
The last one was a bit of a failure as i gave up halfway through. I'm hoping this will give me a kick in the pants.
It's a little different this time.......we'll be having 3 bootcamp style sessions in the 6 weeks and we'll be assigned a 'mentor' from one of the trainers which is a good idea.


I just tried on a shirt/blouse. Now to say i fit into a size 26 shirt is not a big deal, size 26 being my original size and i am now 22-ish, but if you knew that i have not been able to fit into anything that comes together with buttons in the front for about 12 years now should help you to see that this is a big deal for me. Plus there is no gape. Unfortunately i am not a fan of clothes with buttons up the front any longer....probably because they have been out for me for so long, i only put it on like a jacket as i am slighlty chilled but not cold.
Note to self: hold onto the happy feelings for as long as possible.


Hmmmmm, gotta end up here. At least for now. Kids are calling.

i CAN change my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels