Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

3 course calorie blowout.

Hi all
Well as the topic title says i will be having a calorie blowout today.
Hubby is making me a 3 course meal for dinner(feel bloated already).
Soup, Stir - fry and cheesecake. I only joined on Thursday and he's had this planned for a while, so i haven't pushed for something healthier. _I wont look a gift horse in the mouth.
He is preparing the soup as i type and it does smell yummy. I'm having a giggle as my daughter is helping and i can hear words like pizzaz and presentation thrown around out there.
On the plus side i've allowed some room as i have only had a salad for lunch (Made him have one also) and i am taking the kids out for a walk to the beach. If it is way over cal budget when i enter everything into the diary, i might do a bit of cal cycling to get everything in order for my weigh in day on friday. He is making an effort to make it a bit healthier. Not using oil and such. The cheesecake will kill me though. I'm not one for desserts so it'll be easier for me to have a smaller slice -just palm the rest off to him, LMAO.
Happy Mother's Day to the mothers here.
And
Happy Woman's Day to those yet to have, have lost, are valued Aunts etc...
We are all unique and therefore we are all special and have something to contribute.

'Even if you're on the right track, you're going to get run over if you just sit there'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels