Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

C25K wk2dy2.

OK. So i just did week 2, day 2 of C25K. I think ill have to redo this week next week. When i was younger i had asthma, not too bad. No inhaler or anything for when i couldn't breathe, but i was on 2 different turbihalers. 1 for morn and night and 1 for half an hour before sport. Well i thought it was age that stopped it but maybe it was lack of exercise
I did notice when i first started doing my step dvd and my Tae bo one i would get a wheeze but i really noticed it today and by the time i finished i was feeling a little dizzy. Not to worry, as my fitness improves i am sure i will be able to do more and if i notice too much wheezing then i guess it'll be back to the docs to get everything checked. I am still hoping that i have grown out of it and it'll get better. Either way i'll do this week again. No probs. 1 more time to earn my thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels