Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday, 29th Jan 2008

Well i did it and it wasn't as hard as i thought it was. I did my first day of week 3 of C25K. I thought it woiuld be worse than it was. Plus it on top of a major bloat i have got which i find amazing seeing as i have gotten the bloat AFTER TTOTM. Weird.
I was supposed to start week 3 last night but was feeling a bit ill. I went on a walk with my kids today. It is the l;ast day of school hols for us, so that on top of my workout has meant i have surpassed my 10,000 steps for the day. My calves are really sore due to step yesterday. I felt crippled and wasn't sure i could even do it tonight but i think my calves feel better for it. Can't wait to finish week 3 to get another thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels