Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, September 5, 2008

1st months progress report.

Not on CK, but at contours.

weight.-2.8kg
Arms-1.5cm
bust--3cm
waist--3cm
hips--2cm
thighs--3cm
So i am feeling mighty fine today Almost saw my happy dolphins, they just swam by in the distance.
I do feel great though. The trainer was laughing as she was taking my measurements as i had happened to say i don't think i had lost any cms. I couldn't see a difference.
I guess this means that when my undies were falling down during workouts, it wasn't because i was always coming across the same pair that had loosened elastic
Because that was what i kept telling myself.
Soooo, i don't see too much of a difference. Just dents. For a while i have noticed a dent on one side of my stomach and felt a dent on the other sides buttcheek. But the last few days have brought to my attention a dent under my belly button which seems to cause a hump above my belly button. Obviously, now that i have hindsight, it's my stomach shape changing and i'll have to get used to it's new shape - for a while


No TGIF for me....no drinkies. I'm hitting the supersession tomorrow so i wont do that on a hangover - and ever since i have been eating a lot healthier i seem to get hangovers ranging from small to headsplitting on even 2 drinks


Thamlore
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels