Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Another low point :D

131.4
the lowest i've been in years.

I done 35 sessions at my local contours.....only missing 2 (first sat as i was going to take the weekends off and last sat as i was steam cleaning the carpets).

My fav trainer is giving me a big head. I lost the most cm's last month out of the gym and after a meeting with all the surrounding contours she was gloating as i had lost the most out of the surrounding ones as well.......my success is her success afterall

So i lost 1.4 this week. I'm fine, i'm happy, but i am waiting for the other shoe to drop and the plateau to start....Again. The little yo-yo movement my scales sooooooo love.

The only difference i can see in my shape is that my waist is narrower, but that just makes me feel wider in the hips and butt.
Actually, i do see more bulges, but i attribute that to changing shape. It does throw you for a bit though, it makes me think i have put on weight.

I'm worried i haven't lost any cm's but i have 2 weeks to turn that around. I am trying to prepare myself mentally, like when you first start your 'journey' and you lose the kilos fast!

On other fronts, My house is sparkly. I had a spring clean and cleaned out all the hidey holes (and tupperware cupboard)

I'm tired and aching, yawn my way through gym and fall into bed and pass out. It's just been one of those hectic weeks.

And now for school hols....... Does anyone want to 'borrow' 4 kids????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels