Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The weekends thoughts.

Well i did the supersession on Saturday.....guess which part this idiot glossed all over.
If you guessed super, then you can skip 10 of your sit-ups

I was very sore. I did things i hadn't done before. It was also a good thing that i had completed half the C25K program. We had to keep jogging around the room for 10 mins as a phone call needed to be answered.
I came home and felt like i could sleep for a week. The good thing though is that it only lasted for a few hours.....by the next day there was no residual effects. gone are the days when the most pain kicks in 2 days later.


Sunday.....Happy fathers day to my darling hubby. He even went and mowed my fathers lawn for him(dad is a nightworker so really doesn't get a chance)
I cooked a 3 course meal for him.....i really feel loving towards him today. He even made me brekkie which was ready for as soon as i stepped out of the shower. Nothing for himself. He had the normal fathers day brekkie in bed.



My one main feeling for the day. I feel comforatable in my own skin.
Something that hasn't rung true for me ion years now. I don't know what has done it. Maybe feeling in control of myself.....i am not sure. Last year when i first joined i was losing the kilos easily and i don't even remember feeling it then. Whatever the case..........I Like It

Louise
xoxo


EDIT This is after posting to another member. After measuremts on Friday i was nearly in tears..........WHY? I think it was because i was proud of myself. How weird is it that pride in ourselves produces tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels