Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

week 3 check in.

Well so far so good. I'm down another 1.3 kilos ,add to that another 4.5 cms lost bringing me to a grand total of 3.5kgs and 21.5cms in 3 weeks.
I need to refocus on my food again though. A little too much bread and too little water in the latter days of last week. I'm half way there and i WILL NOT be faltering now. (grrr face)

As for my weight. Well as you can see i've just minused 5.3 and that is not the same as 1.3 or even 3.5. The gyms scales have always been a little different, but my scales have been reading 137 for almost 2 months now, and considering the gym scales have shown a loss, and so does the tape measure and my clothes i thought, Stuff It....have given them up for dead and will have to continue with the gym scales for all my check ins.

Soooo, for the next 3 weeks my plan is to keep doing what i have been doing (with less bread of course) and not dwell on any negatives, continue focusing on the positives and incorperating at least 2 snacks into my day to add to my 3 meals. This seems to be keeping my eating habits under control. (Who knew )

I've found some recipes for protein bars, i'm going to have to make some to keep my protein intake up as i am feeling a little tired lately, but i just keep slogging through.

Hope your week has been great.

Thamlore
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels