Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 21

What a great week, beautiful weather, lots of exercise and a loss of 1.2 kilos.
I have also lost 9 cms on various parts of the body. Finally a good loss on my calves.....1 full cm, plus 1 each from my upper arm, neck and breast and 3 off the waist. A few 1/2 cms are in there too.

I am feeling fully motivated. Lovely Julie has set up a spreadsheet where we put in our goals for the month eg, how many push-ups, sit-ups, how many cals we want to burn and mins exercise we want to do, i am so thankful she put in her own time and effort to help others. It has really been pushing me this week after having a few slack ones. I feel like i am on fire. I have noticed my calves don't have that jelly wobble anymore. I was always proud that they hardly wobbled anyway but at the moment i can slap it around and it is just solid.
Now to work on the thighs, urg squats Losing a bit on my upper arms is great as well. I am always hiding these. I guess the push-ups and free weights is working there too.
Now to get started for the next weigh in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels