Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Weigh in day

Lost another kilo this week. I know i have worked hard on the exercise front. The food area wasn't the best so i'll have to tighten that up next week. I feel like i have been sweating for the whole week and my ankles are starting to feel a little tired. I may let up a bit for the weekend. Not sure though as i am hopefully going in to have an op on Sunday so i may have to move a bit at least on Saturday to make up for it. I;m feeling really positive. I'm going away next week and i sooooo wanted to be in the 34's for when i did. Just because i made it already though, i need to make sure i don't slip into that frame of mind that i can slacken off a bit. I'm going away on a bus trip and i have no control over my lunch's and dinners save to pick one choice over the other. I have planned to do a lot of walking and will probably do sit ups, push ups and squats in the hotel room. I'm sharing with my mum and she is so proud of me so i know she wont mind. Just need to remember to get up early and do it before i shower so that i don't feel sweaty all day
Oh and Rammette was lovely and informed me that when i lose another 700g i will have lost 10% of my body weight. How inspiring is that

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels