Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 22

So last Monday i cut my hand open. Went and had a shot on Tuesday to make sure and was very happy that it seemed my healthy living was paying off as my hand had almost healed. The cut was deep and wide but the swelling had forced it to close well and with the swelling still lingering my cut is almost non exsistant. I was sooooo happy because i normally scar very badly. 2 days ago i noticed the swelling was hot. I didn't think anything of it.

Well yesterday, after messing around with the dog, i settled him down and then kind of flicked my wrist and something popped! My finger dropped and my hand swelled up like a balloon. So i spent last night in A&E. 6 hours It took 5 of them to get to see someone and as it was a Tuesday it was pretty quiet. They think that when i cut my hand i nicked something that is now leaking the lubricating oils needed in my hand. I have to go back in this morning. My finger is just hanging and looks so freaky that my 9 y0 son thinks i am very cool And the heat in the swelling seems to be an infection, even though the affected area is a nice pink, not an angry red.

Sorry to say i only did 5200 steps yesterday as i was planning on going for a walk last night but got stuck elsewhere instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels