Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday, 5th Feb 2008

Woohoo....yesterday i did my first body combat class. Actually my first public class ever. I might add this to my thumbs up list. Not the other ones though as i have no time frame for this, but just to say i have achieved it. So i made it through, wanted to quit after 7 mins thinking i had gotten myself into something insane.......but by the end of the class i didn't feel too bad. I don't today either but i wonder about tomorrow.

I also finshed week 3 of C25K last week and started on it for the second time today. It used to be Mon, Wed, Fri but i am having to tweak the timetable seeing as combat is on a Monday.

Trying out some fluid tablets as i have been sufferring big time lately. I guess the weather not making its mind up may have something to do with retention as well.

THE LIST

A 10 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.-------I could do this before but haven't been on this dreaded machine in 3 months.
B 20 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
C 30 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
D 1st week of C25K
E 2nd week of C25K
F 3rd week of C25K
G 4th week of C25k
H 5th week of C25K
I 6th week of C25K
J 7th week of C25K
K 8th weeks of C25K
L 9th week of C25K
M 10% of weightloss reached
N 20% of weight loss reached
O 30% of weightloss reached
P 10 mins straight of Tae bo.
Q 20 mins straight Tae bo.
R 30 mins straight of Tae bo.
S Body combat class

I'd just like to say a very public Thank you to my fellow 50+ member Ness
She held my hand through the class and told me i could do pushups when i had never attempted floor ones before and only done the wall ones. She is a strong amazing women who has managed to do some things i hadn't even thought of attempting, even though i had been in my new lifestyle for quite a while longer.

Oh, and a mantra from the movie 28 days with Sandra Bullock keeps running through my mind. Even though it was meant for a drug and alchohol rehab on the movie i find it fitting.............
It works, if you work it, SO WORK IT!

Night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels