Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Doing the happy dance.

1.2 kilos down. I am very pleased. I didn't need any fluid tablets.....i didn't go hungry this week....i upped my water intake, did my gym workouts 6 days and i finally feel this one isn't a fluke and it was earned.

On the downside my knees feel tight and weak...mainly my left one. So the last 2 days i went easy and downgraded a weight on the 2 machines that put pressure on my knees and also kept the rebounder low impact to minimize jarring.

I want to see 132.?? on the scale next week as it will be a CK low for me. Fingers crossed.

To everyone else in CK land. Don't let recent activities get you down. Heads down, bums up and keep focussing on your own goals and achievements and leave the negative Nelly's/Ned's behind. I'm sending out a huge CK land hug

TGIF peoples Bring on the weekend, life is looking grand

Thamlore
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels