Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

So i did some looking.

Well, i haven't blogged in a week.
I'm peeved off with my results last week. I had a great week food wise and gained 800g.
I went to the gym everyday but i only walked there once as it really annoys my knee (and the knee is the boss )

So i've been angry.
I remembered i ate a few sandwiches this week and had none last week.

And then i went looking.
I checked my ratios for the last week aginst the ratios for the week before.
Last weeks were Carbs..............Prot..............Fat
---------------------------56.3%...........18.6%...........25.1%
The week before.Carbs..............Prot..............Fat
---------------------------52.4%............20.7..............26.9


Fat is around the same but i ate less carbs and more protein last week.
I think it is time to fine tune my ratio and get it around my last weeks one and see if i can have a loss. If it works, then experiment with it for a few more weeks. Otherwise, all i can think of is that my body is really male and it hates me

Thamlore
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels