Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I made my mini goal!

I am now officially a 20's girl. 129.2!!!!!!!
It was the last week of my 6 week check in and my weekend wasn't the very best, so much so that i thought it would be another time of sabotaging myself so i wouldn't get out of the 30's. But i did do a bootcamp this weekend ( 3kmtrack with 5 tags that needed to be collected and each one at the bottom of a set of stairs). I struggled with this bootcamp. I had blisters from hell on my feet so i only did a short of shuffling or a power walk. I decended the stairs as fast as possible because i knew i would be slower coming back up them. I still finished the whole thing, which is more than i can say for some participents, let alone those who didn't even turn up. The weather was abysmal. I felt like i was lost in the wilderness I didn't feel as tired as i liked seeing as i couldn't push myself to do more than shuffle, but at least i did it.
Yesterday, because i couldn't bear to put my runners on, i did a countours session at home. Using my hand weights when i would be using a machine and my daughter to keep time and tell me when to 'change stations'.
I get up this morning thinking that the singapore noodles for dinner on Sat( it did fit into cals) and the finger food at a family thing on Sun (did not fit in )was going to kill me with the excess fluid i was feeling.
But it didn't!
I lost 1.2kg and another 8 cms, giving my a total of 5.9kg and (36.5)cms in 6 weeks.
My mini goal to get out of the 30's and into the 20s was reached, as was my 2 other goals, to fit into a smaller sized 22 pants (tighter than normal 22 and i couldn't do them up before i started) and to finish the challenge this time. I'm elated, of course but my new goal is to keep going and get further along in my weightloss goals. Which reminds me......time to make a new one

Til next time.
Thamlore
xoxo


EDIT: I just realised i've hit the 20kg lost mark. MY official CK start weight being 149.3 (didn't know we had to add the point something) But considering when i first decided to do something about myself because 150kg scales didn't register.....who knows what the true total is.
I think i'm gonna cry Silly tears of pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels