Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sooooo close

Week 5 weigh in of my 6 week challenge

After a small gain last week due to TTOTM, this weeks results are in.
2.0kg and 10cms loss
That is a grand total of 4.8kg and 28.5 all up.

Boy do i feel great about that. That gives me 1 more week to make my challenge mini goal, and CK mini goal of being in the 120's which is to lose 500g. It sounds so easy, but the easy times are when i seem to falter. Well. I'm sticking to what has been working so far, positive thinking....the belief that i can do what i set out to do, that i can change my life.l
500g.
If i put in the time and the effort, that it can be done. (Fingers crossed)

Thamlore
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels