Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

week 4 check in.

My first gain.
700g and 3cms. I should be upset but considering it was TTOM and i can gain up to 3kg i'm still fine. The funny thing is that the cms gained were in my boobs (i would guess that), my arms and thighs, which i wouldn't have counted on. I would've thought my waist and hips instead.
I pushed on though and had a great workout after measuring, went home and completed a good food diary and went to sleep feeling positive.
It was even better today when i felt less bloated and my gym session was out of this world thanks to a well time positve comment about how good i am looking at the moment. I flicked off those old negative - 'as opposed to looking like crap normally?' thoughts, and am really trying extra hard to stay positive. I'm still not a personal mantra person, but any slip ups i have had the past few weeks haven't lasted long due to mentally picking myself up and dusting off.

2 weeks to go now till the end of challenge. Time to power up the home straight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels