Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A new day


(This blog carries on from yesterdays)

I feel great again I picked myself up from my computer chair, ate my protein bar, dropped the kids off at school and went to the gym. I decided to face evil, step on the scales and find out what damage i have to undo this week. 1.1kg. Not so much when i factor in fluid retention - which should be at least 500g. Now this means i need a 900g loss to break the barrier this week. Again, if i put in the hard work on both the nutrition and exercise fronts then that is a walk in the park ( lol, i just jinxed myself ) but we all know that bodies don't always work the way you want them to just because this week you have done the 'right thing'

I'm happy - sort of, that i managed to catch myself in time and not allow a full weekend of crap eating, otherwise it would be worse and there would be no way i could make goal. But i pushed myself hard through my workout - even got a couple of compliments and i ate well throughout the day and stayed away from the dreaded breads and drank all my fluids which awoke me twice during the night to have extra pees.

Like i said, i feel great again.....Very positive and i just wish i could rub up against everyone so that my good feelings are shared. (please think of a cat or dog for that sentence )

xoxo

Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels