Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Challenge

November is over, and the results are in.

Description

To drink 8 glasses of water per day, including weekends.


Week beginning 16th: **XXXXX

Week beginning 23rd: *****XX

Week beginning 30th: X



NB: This challenge began halfway through the month of November.


The loss for the month.....1.8kg:-

Week one: -13th Nov 09-0.2

Week two: -16th Nov 09-1.6

Week three: -27th Nov 09-No weigh in. TTOTM

Time to get on with the December challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels