Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Soooooo close.

I a 20's girl :) I'll start celebrating when i can stay a 20's girl for 3 straight weeks. An 800g loss helped me out this week. Nothing to be sneezed at but i am 100g off of officially having lost 20kg on CK - Whoa....check out all the of/of/of, could have been a major spelling collision :P

The other thing is that i now have less than 50 kilos to lose.....just, but it's true. That hasn't sunk in yet, in fact the loss this week hasn't really hit me. No strutting around feeling on top of the world, more like it's a normal day. hopefully that bodes well for staying on the straight and narrow next week.

I will have a few quiet ones tonight, but nothing major and after all the exercise i have put in today and with going bread free today with my tuna salad i am still in negative cals. I think i may have to have a protein bar, no wonder i am feeling a bit tired, though with this time of the year it is to be expected.

Anywho - TGIF everyone. Be good this weekend, and if you can't.....be good at it :laugh5:

xoxo
Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels