Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally, something to blog about


I've been such a good girl this week and i have finally had some positive movement.
My Bio age weight was 129.1 and todays weigh in means i have dropped 1.8 kg.

I had to actually weigh myself a few times as the first weigh in had me at 126.9. I didn't believe it so i stepped on it again to get 127.0, then again for 127.3 then 127.4 and finally another 127.3 which i was happy to take.
Yesterdays food wasn't good though. Only 700 cals. I only ate small amounts for brekkie, lunch and dinner as my lovely 2 eldest daughters decided to tell me at the last minute that they had a hawaiian themed school swimming day and i had to put together 2 hula skirts at short notice. I was too busy sewing to eat and that meant i woke up this morning ravenous.
I'm pleased to actually feel bad about not eating enough calories. A long time ago i would have thought i'd done good by eating a low amount of cals during the day. Thank you CK uni and forums 
I still have a few more days before i have to weigh in for my 6 week challenge, but i am also keeping my normal Friday weigh ins that i have set for CK. A part of me hopes for another 400g to get me into the 126 range but i am happy with how i have done.
My youngest has a big competition going both days of the weekend and we are taking healthy sandwiches and snacks, so fingers crossed i don't give into any inner demons.

OH.....by the way.
My 3 goals for this challenge are.......................

1 Lose 5 kg and 20cms
2 Lose a dress size (fit into a 20 )
3 Don't drink any alcohol or coke for the duration of the challenge.
And it's my first TGIF with number 3 in a while. I'm looking at it as an experiment, to see if it changes My weight loss results.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.
xoxo
Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels