Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Long time between posts

Gee where does a month go?  Entertaining kids, cleaning the house 5 times a day, BBQs, back to school shopping etc...

So now it's the start of a new month. Losses weren't great for January but i am still weighing in under 130 (relieved). I'll be doing the next Contours challenge which begins on the 15th of this month and i'm trying to get back into a routine. 

As for my personal challenge... the fruit and veg challenge....i was successful until the last week of the month  when i became lax whilst cramming in some last minute family time. I'll be doing the same personal challenge this month as i feel that getting into the habit of eating enough fruit and veg is essential.

Have a good one

xoxo

Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels