Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Bio Age test

My new 6 week challenge starts on Monday so i had to have my Bio Age test done today.

Findings:-

Weight:-129.1

Waist:-127cm

Flexabilty:-+3

Lung capacity:-400

Fitness:-46 bpm

Push ups:-7

Core stabilty:-35 secs

The weigh in isn't too bad considering i usually weigh in first thing in the morning and the test was done late afternoon. I was pleased with my flexabilty and also with my fitness test. My beats per minute were taken after using a step for three minutes. I had to step to the beat and i was given the beat of a fit person (yayyy) which was set to 120, the others being 100 and 80. I'd have loved to be able to do more pushups but i already knew that i need more upper body strength and my core was quite good as well. My waist however is up 1cm from the last time the gym took measurements (the gym measurements being different from mine anyway which is normal) and can be explained by any number of reasons, not least of which i am due for TTOTM.

All in all i am ok with how i did....though that may change when i receive the results. I'm just not sure how i can better them though. That is, apart from the weight and waist.

I better start getting my meals planned.

Bring on the next 6 weeks.

xoxo

Tham

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your challenge. I know you will blitz it!

    ReplyDelete

Labels