Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Another tick.

Well i made swimming last night. Nothing special there. Felt blah. The girls had fun though. Today i woke up and after thinking my calves looked a little thinner i got out the tape measure to find that yes!..... they are in fact 1 cm thinner. Thank you! It's been ever so long since they have lost anything. Then to add half a cm each to my knee and thigh area. I attribute this change to body combat.
Today, i am also happy for dragging out my dreaded eliptical machine and managed to get through 20 mins. So another tick on my list. Going to have to come up with new exercise goals soon.
I have a busy weekend planned, and i have to say i would rather just stay at home curled up with a good book. Boring, i know.

THE LIST

A 10 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.-------I could do this before but haven't been on this dreaded machine in 3 months.
B 20 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
C 30 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
D 1st week of C25K
E 2nd week of C25K
F 3rd week of C25K
G 4th week of C25k
H 5th week of C25K
I 6th week of C25K
J 7th week of C25K
K 8th weeks of C25K
L 9th week of C25K
M 10% of weightloss reached
N 20% of weight loss reached
O 30% of weightloss reached
P 10 mins straight of Tae bo.
Q 20 mins straight Tae bo.
R 30 mins straight of Tae bo.
S Body combat class

Have a great weekend guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels