Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, 13th Feb 2008

Despite having had a bad back since last Wednesday i managed to make it to my second Body combat class - which was fortunate as another ck friend made it for her first. It is nice to put faces to names I managed this by rubbing so much dencorub into my back that i smelled like a footy teams locker room. There was a couple of movements i had to limit to only slight copies but all in all i managed it fine and i felt it was a bit easier this time around. My HR was in the same area as last time but i didn't have the 7 min check thinking.....Are we there yet? I was going to take it easy for the rest of the week and do nothing but i couldn't do it, so i started C25K week 4. Can i say.... I managed the first interval well, then came the 5 min interval and i found myself slowing right down for the last min and a half and that is where my pace stayed for the rest of the runs. All i could think of was....How can i be asked to jump straight from 3 mins to 5. Freaken masochist Only problem is i can't see me being able to move onto week 5 in 2 weeks time but i guess i'll cross that bridge
when i come to it.

THE LIST

A 10 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.-------I could do this before but haven't been on this dreaded machine in 3 months.
B 20 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
C 30 mins straight on the eliptical trainer.
D 1st week of C25K
E 2nd week of C25K
F 3rd week of C25K
G 4th week of C25k
H 5th week of C25K
I 6th week of C25K
J 7th week of C25K
K 8th weeks of C25K
L 9th week of C25K
M 10% of weightloss reached
N 20% of weight loss reached
O 30% of weightloss reached
P 10 mins straight of Tae bo.
Q 20 mins straight Tae bo.
R 30 mins straight of Tae bo.
S Body combat class


Have a good one Ckers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels