Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Monday, February 25, 2008

A bad weekend.

Well after a bad weigh in due to fluid from TTOTm we had our towns local festival this weekend. Fun was had by all - the fam anyway, but i guess not by my body.
Cal wise, i was in the ballpark or just under for both days but they were bad food choices and not a lot of food was counted in there. The best thing.....if you can consider this good is that it played havoc with my system causing frequent trips to the toilet but to me this means that my normal lifestyle is very good now and my body isn't used to such bad food any more. Seeing the glass half full there.....at a stretch anyways

Of to combat tonight. So far the day has been good and i have my dinner planned, steamed veg and fish and i want to eat it about an hour and a half before going so that i have time to fully digest and use the energy it gives me. I remember last weeks lack of energy and don't want to go there again.


Thamlore
Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels