Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday, 19th Feb 2008

Going to try and blog a bit more often. I've slacked off quite a bit I don't hold out too much hope though.
Combat last night was draining. Not sure if it was the heat, a low cal day, no dinner before hand or as i found out nicely this morning, the day before TTOTM started. Whatever it was i couldn't be bothered, but i guess on the bright side i should be happy coz it was at least done.
I am soooooo peeved though. Just dropped through the magic barrier which i have been struggling since september and now i'll do the pms thing and put on the bloat. Which i have been finding that it takes me 2 weeks to get rid of. Should've known i was up for this when i snapped at poor hubby for no reason yesterday, i mean, no reason other than i am sure he was put on this earth just to annoy me.


Sending out wishes for good weightloss for all
Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels