Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A bad end to a good day.

Well it has been a miserable day here, raining, raining and yep, you guessed it, raining.I managed to get through to 5 o'clock with searching for the warm stodgy comfort food. Then came dinner. Hubby and the kids thought fish and chips would be nice. OK, says i.....after all i can have a chicken souvlaki or grilled whiting and salad. I choose the souv. Kids wanted a battered sav and a potato cake. After one bite of her sav youngest daughter wanted no more. So who ate it?.....ME! And how did the demon voices rationalize it? Well it is TTOTM and you are looking at a gain anyways..............Silly, silly, me. Never should listen to the voice of lies. But it is done. My only problem is i haven't done much exercise this week. Just my combat class plus my usual 30 mins of walking to and from the kiddies school. I have even missed this weeks C25K. Because i am struggling with an aching back anyway and i am the person who has a sore back during TTOTM so i am in agony. Alost enough to reach for the panadol............something i don't usually do, only once when i had an infected tooth. So now i'm thinking i might need to do week 3 again next week as i have slacked off this week.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day and one naughty food tonight isn't licence for a binge. Though isn't it funny when you beat yourself up over 1 battered sav when you used to have 1 sav, 1 hamburger and chips. The times they are a changing

Be good, stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels