Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Friday, February 29, 2008

3 simple questions.

An old thread buddy popped her head back into the forums yesterday. She said she had gotten her mojo back by asking herself 3 questions. So time to ask them of myself.


What are you willing to do to lose weight?
Eat less?
Exercise more?
Anything?
Everything?
These are the desired answers and although i prove them most days, most is not everyday now is it.


How badly do you want to lose weight?
More than lazy night take aways?
More than chips?
More than cheese?
Then prove it!!!! a la Jerry Maguire........show me the blood, sweat and tears!!!!


Am i trying hard to lose weight?
hmmmm... well more than the old me, but i guess not hard enough for the new me.


So solution......I need to focus more on these three questions and have them run through my head everytime i feel like eating something that is not healthy, anytime i feel too tired to finish off my daily exercise routine and everytime i feel this road is too damn long and hard.
These questions need to become my mantra for weightloss. Now to find a Jimney Cricket to repeat them back to me everytime i falter

Thamlore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels