Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A new week


Week two and i'm off to a great start. A big check in all 3 columns regarding food, exercise and water. It's been a struggle though. It's the end of the pay week and the food left in my house is unappealing. I struggled through yesterday but i almost gave into temptation and opened a bag of cornchips i have put away. Almost, but haven't.

When does it get better?

I have heard that it takes 28 days to form a habit, but i have no knowledge of this being true when it comes to myself. I'll have to menu plan tomorrow. I know my best chance of success for losing the next 10kg is to plan, it's just something i'm a little sucky at. I think i'll have pita bread pizzas on Friday night, when we normally have some sort of takeaway. That way i wont be swayed from my healthier choices like i sometimes am when i am confonted by the menu board. Now what was that saying about not needing willpower, we need Wontpower? Does it come in a can? Coz i'd buy some of that.:)

xoxo
Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels